Motivated Lawn & Landscape Specialist WANTED!
TJMG Properties, LLC (TJMG) is looking for a motivated individual to step into a full time Snow Plow Driver & Lawn & Landscape Specialist role in their local and growing Property Management Company. TJMG was started in 2008 and has quickly grown to a 3,000+ unit company with homeowner associations, apartment communities and student housing throughout Onondaga County. Employee shall be tasked with responsibilities listed below.
• Operate company provided lawn cutting machines for mowing of residential and common area grounds throughout homeowner associations, apartment complexes and residential homes
• Line trimming & Clippings blowing
• Landscape Pruning
• Spring and Fall Clean-ups including leaf removal, debris removal, etc.
• Shovel out apartment and homeowner walkways as directed
• Distribute salt to surfaces as directed
• Miscellaneous landscaping items including but limited to landscape bed clean-outs, new installations, composting, etc.
• Attendance of Review Meetings with operations manager and other operational meetings as directed
• Completion of weekly Timesheet
Other Skills & Qualifications: Pruning Experience, Landscape experience, Necessary physical condition to complete tasks (doctors release may be required), Work very well in team environment
Requirements: Available during off-hours dependent on weather conditions, Reliable personal vehicle
Other Inclusions: Company Cell Phone, Paid Time Off, Company Holidays, Health Benefits
Hours & Pay Structure: $13.00/Hr Base Rate, $17.50/Hr special Snow Rate; with approved Overtime
To Inquire – Call: (315) 299-4277 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org